Monday, August 31, 2009

Jack Dawson vs. James Cameron

Let's talk about how before "Inglourious Basterds" last night, they also showed trailers for "Avatar" and "Shutter Island." Because while I am wholly confident that "Shutter Island" will be fucking amazing ...



... and I still weep on the inside for its now-February release date, I don't know about "Avatar."



Granted, James Cameron is the man who made "The Terminator," "T2" and "Titanic" (all of which I probably love equally; don't judge me), but "Avatar" just looks goofy as fuck. And while the trailer tries real hard to make it majestic, I don't know if I buy it. I guess I'll have to wait until December to find out? But let's make this clear. I'm not paying to watch that shit (even though Sam Worthington, who was "Terminator Salvation," is a hot piece).


Internet piracy, here I come!

+ Photo courtesy LA Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off