Sunday, August 9, 2009

ABDC - Episode 1, Part 3

Who's staying: We Are Heroes; AfroBoriké

Sudden-death: Beat Ya Feet Kings

Next up: Massive Monkees



They're also doing the whole B-boy thing, with lots of acrobatics and bouncing on elbows and flipping so many times that I want to vomit. They're definitely good ... I just don't know if they can compare with Quest Crew or Super Crew or the glory that is the Jabbawockeez.

Here's what the judges had to say about Massive Monkees:

Shane: "100%, you all gave it to me. There's so many things I could talk about in this piece, but I don't have enough time to do that."

JC: "There's a lot of things that I like about you guys - I love that you have community support, and are doing a positive thing."

Lil Mama: "You guys set the tone for the second half, for sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off