Saturday, August 22, 2009

Seeing is believing ... maybe?

Staying up late and watching lots of late-night TV ("Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," "Sex and the City" and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives," mostly) has also given me the opportunity to watch an assload of infomercials that are so absurd that I often want to buy the products just to see if they actually fucking work. For months, I've been obsessed with Bumpit! hair accessories. I mean, after watching this commercial, how could you not be?!



The only thing: I often immediately read it as "bum pits," which sounds really nasty and reminds me of hobo underarms. But anyway - I think the Bumpit! has finally been dethroned, for this outrageous little thing: The Neckline Slimmer. Yeah girl! Exercise your neck and watch it transform immediately!



God I wish I could invent something useless and make a fortune. It would be a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off