Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Damn you Canada!

As you can probably guess by my affection for stupid things, I'm a big VH1 fan; I'll generally watch anything with D-list celebrities, and their endless affinity for giving douchebags TV airtime (see: "Tool Academy," "Real Chance of Love") sadly does make me believe in the American Dream.

So though I really couldn't stand Megan Hauserman on either "Rock of Love" or "I Love Money," I also found the first few episodes of "Megan Wants a Millionaire" kind of hilarious. The awkward, pathetic contestants and her own shameless materialism were always a weekly slap-in-the-face, the kind of thing that reminds you how many pervy guys there are in the world and how lucky you are to NOT be around those randos.

You know, cuz you could end up dead.

Whomp whomp. Too soon? Probably.

In all seriousness, though, what happened to Jasmine Fiore fucking sucks, and when you think in hindsight about all the bizarre shit Ryan did during his time on "Megan Wants a Millionaire" - for example, telling her they needed to get married so he could legally work in the United States, cuz he's a Canadian citizen ... you know, who can flee there at any time - it all seems so skin-crawlingly creepy that I can definitely understand why VH1 has chosen not to air the rest of the series. Especially because if Ryan really DID win the other VH1 show it's rumored he was on, "I Love Money 3," that would be a fucking shitshow of negative publicity (kind of like that Jenny Jones murder back in the day) for VH1.

Ugh.


Fucking creepshow.

P.S. I feel like this confused sneer is probably what's all over Megan's face right now. Just, like, without the awkward crotch grab.

+ Courtesy of VH1

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off