Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One of these things is not like the other.

Here are some things that made me happy today:

- Anna Paquin and Stephen Meyer from "True Blood" are getting married. I'm a big fan of when life-imitates-art, so hurray! I just hope they don't have creepy awful bloody sex in real life, because watching Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood do that was torturous enough for my retinas/psyche.














- Sweaty Chris Martin, after performing at All Points West. The lamest thing I will admit to on this public forum is listening to Coldplay. Whatever, keep your judgments to yourself.














And others that made me want to rip off my own face and feed it to a Venus Fly Trap:

- Huh. MORE nude photos of Vanessa Hudgens leaked today, right before her new movie, "Bandslam," comes out next week. Awesome, right? Sike she gets on my nerves like fuck. But regardless. Below is a tame one of the bunch. Check out here or here for the birthday-suit shit.











- Gwen Stefani is uber-ripped. In like, a scary, Madonna-esque, haunt-my-dreams way.




















- A judge delayed sentencing Chris Brown for his beatdown on Rihanna. Unfair justice system say what? Fuck that guy.

+ Photos courtesy of HBO, Rolling Stone, The Superficial and Hollywood Tuna

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off