Sunday, September 20, 2009

Shit, I guess I won't be attacking anybody's kids anytime soon.

You know, people's children always piss me off. There they are in in the movie theater, sitting next to me and speaking on their phones and tearing open noisy plastic bags of candy. This is an R-rated movie; why the fuck is your parent sitting next to your 9-year-old ass at 11 p.m. on a Sunday and allowing this to go down?

UGH and don't even get me started on taking your baby with you while shopping for clothes. Seriously, I am not OK with some toddler trying to take the shiny things out of my hands at Forever 21. Those fake diamonds are MINE, bitch!

So, in a way, I find this woman spanking a stranger's child in public kind of hilarious. I mean, it's fucked up. And sure, the mother is totally valid in suing. But also? PROPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off