Wednesday, September 9, 2009

DS9 = totally the best version of Star Trek. Oh, and introducing a new face to the game.

I'm gonna try out this thing where I post things my boyfriend says. Because usually he's funnier than me. I've tried to deny it for years, but goddammit, it's true!

So, here we go. Below, Tyra Banks unveiling her real hair on her show today:



And his thoughts:

Adam: also, did you see that tyra banks' real hair bullshit?
where she didnt wear a weave for once on her show to show that she's "real" and just as beautiful without her crazy weaves, etc.
TOO BAD HER POINT IS NULLIFIED
BY THE FACT THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING KLINGON

I have to admit, there's a lot of forehead happening. Like ... a lot.


Also, I promise I don't know any Klingon. I SWEAR. It's too hard, OK? Look at this shit. I don't think I can even make these sounds.

+ Photo courtesy of Wired

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I actually find that show kind of adorable. Lame on my part, I know.

    ReplyDelete

sound.off