This week has continued to be crappy. Let me list for you the ways:
1. I find Dr. Drew kind of despicable.
I have a lot of memories of listening to Loveline as a kid (when 99.1 WHFS still existed in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and hadn't become EL ZOL yet), and back then, when I was simply a young n00b, I used to think Dr. Drew seemed like an OK guy. He gave alright advice. He usually laughed at Adam Carolla's jokes. But since he jumped on the MTV/VH1 bandwagon with shows like "Celebrity Rehab" and "Sex ... With Mom and Dad," he's pretty much become a huge tool with no sense of humor and a morality stick up his butt. This latest round of fuckery, with him giving some bullshit quotes about how close he and DJ AM were and how upset he is, is similarly annoying, attention-seeking and offensive. Using dead people to talk about how great your advice is ... that's pretty fucked up.
2. Why, MTV? Why do you insist on ruining everything that was once good and pure in the world?
3. People are pretty much awful. Everything about this murder seems fucked up: The fact that a guy was paying some rando woman to marry his brother so that he could stay in the country. Then the fact that the brother got pissed off that his "wife" was having relationships with other men. And lastly, that this woman decided to get said "other men" to kill the dude who offered to pay her off in the first place. Basically, the world sucks.
4. Basically, the world sucks, Part 2.
5. So ex-Miss California Carrie Prejean is suing pageant organizers for wrongfully firing her.
She claims that her comments about how marriage should only be between a man and a woman in response to that question Perez Hilton posed at the Miss USA Pageant in April are being used against her as prejudice. Bitch please. Pot, kettle, black?
+ Photos courtesy of MissPinkSlip, Photobucket