Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can I get a damn reality show?


I always knew that Lauren Conrad and the rest of the people on "The Hills" (the above picture has the current cast with Kristin Cavallari, but you get the idea) made a lot to sit around, look pretty and pout while wearing really expensive clothes and eating $100 rolls of sushi. But The Daily Beast just wrote up a list of all their salaries and like, I kind of want to vomit:

- Lauren Conrad, when she was on the show: $125,000 an episode
- Kristin Cavallari: $90,000
- Audrina Patridge: $100,000
- Lo Bosworth: $100,000
- Heidi Montag: $100,000
- Spencer Pratt: $65,000
- Brody Jenner: $45,000

Can someone just slap me on an MTV show already and document my shitty life? I'm sure I have as much frenemy drama as LC. Trust me, there are some bitches. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID.

Also, I found this picture of Kristin, LC and Heidi back when they were just living off their parents' money and all had awful hair.


It kind of makes me happy. Then I remember they make three times I make in a year IN A HALF-HOUR EPISODE, and my hands get itchy to stab something anorexic and blonde.

+ Photos courtesy of MTV, Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off