Thursday, September 10, 2009

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK =

= Starts today! OH my life has meaning once again/I can peruse stuff online while bored at work. VICTORY.

There's nothing I'm specifically looking forward to today - BCBG Max Azria started at 10 a.m., but after his recent partnership with Miley Cyrus, my amount of respect has drastically dropped - but until the 17th, there's a shit-ton of stuff I will be keeping my eye on. Here's my tentative schedule (and here's the full one):

Friday, Sept. 11:
- 2 p.m., Charlotte Ronson

Saturday, Sept. 12
- 10 a.m., Lacoste
- 4 p.m., Christian Siriano
- 8 p.m., Vivienne Tam

Sunday, Sept. 13
- 11 a.m., Derek Lam
- 3 p.m., Hervé Léger by Max Azria
- 4 p.m., Diane von Furstenberg

Monday, Sept. 14
- 9 a.m., Zac Posen
- 12 p.m., Jill Stuart

Wednesday, Sept. 16
- 10 a.m., Michael Kors
- 11 a.m., Nanette Lepore
- 6 p.m., Anna Sui

Basically, this blog will be flooded with pictures of annoying fashions in the upcoming week. Like, even more than usual. I apologize in advance, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off