Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ugly ducklings finding love ... novel, right?

The Kardashians frustrate me.


I really don't get how an entire family is famous because their father helped get O.J. Simpson off and one of the daughters had a sex tape with Ray-J. Like, I get that Kim Kardashian has a ginormous ass. But it's still so vexing and indicative of American society that she has a fucking TV show for those ... accomplishments, I guess?

But you know what? I'm not surprised by Khloe Kardashian dating Lamar Odom from the Lakers.


In fact, I might even be fine with it, because although I can't stand Lamar (he is in my hate-prayers for his help in beating the Orlando Magic during the NBA finals earlier this year), Khloe's kind of the pathetic ugly Kardashian sister that I don't think anyone takes seriously because they're too busy talking about Kim's work-out plan or Kourtney's upcoming lovechild. So if the beast can find love, I'm down.

Look, at least she's not famous for being a whore, like her two sisters. Zing!

+ Photos courtesy of E! Online, The Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off