Saturday, September 5, 2009

I just want to see Davey Havok. Is that too much to ask?

I'm conflicted.

Part of me really wants to go the mtvU Ulalume Festival, which is new this year and has AFI and Paramore, the first being one of my nostalgically favorite bands and the latter of which I just find annoyingly/amusingly catchy. Kid Cudi and Chester Bennington's side project, Dead by Sunrise, will be there too but uhhh I don't care.

Now, here's the issue: I feel like this line-up will attract a lot of screaming 14-year-old girls who like "Twilight" and are just discovering cutting and buy Manic Panic like it's their fucking job (basically, me about a decade ago). And I feel like they'll be wearing shit like this ...

... because that's totally shit I WOULD BE WEARING if I were that age.

And I DON'T WANT THAT. I don't need to revisit that part of my life. Do I? Ugh CAN'T DECIDE.

My life's choices are so tuff, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off