Sunday, October 4, 2009

An "ugh" roundup.

Many things have happened this past week that have effectively scrambled my brain. Some quick examples:

1. The fact that I can see Tyler Momsen's butt-curve through her skirt.


Wearing something so high up your waist that the world SEES YOUR ASS is probably not a good idea, especially when you're 16. Flagrantly showing off your ladyparts only works best for people like ...

2. Rihanna, who showed the world her nipples and vagina in this dress.


Look hard, you'll see her shaved nothingness. That's basically what I did (you know, after my boyfriend gleefully pointed it out).

3. Scarlett Johansson telling Glamour magazine that she doesn't try to be sexy: ""I don't think about being sexy, being seductive. What you don't want to see is somebody trying to be sexy. That's the most unsexy thing."

I DESPISE celebrities who give the old, "Who do you think is sexy? Oh, me!? You shouldn't have!" bullshit. If you are a female and happen to be popular, chances are that you've CONSCIOUSLY done something along the way to amp up your attractiveness. Based on how often Scarlett bumps up her titties ...



... I'm going to have stick by my theory.

4. Mischa Barton looking like a cracked-out, neo-Goth ho.


The look on the face of the guy talking on his cell phone in the mid-background says it all, honestly.

5. OMG! Yahoo putting RZA on one of their worst-dressed lists, and commenting, "Last time we checked, there weren't any documents indicating that Wu-Tang's RZA had ever served in the military."


Dude, it's RZA. He does WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS. Why would anyone question that?

+ Photos courtesy of The Superficial, OMG! Yahoo, GiantMag

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off