Monday, October 19, 2009

Have I had enough of Kanye? Almost.

I have a headache.

I don't know if it was necessarily caused by the finally released "We Were Once a Fairytale," the short film collaboration between Kanye West and director Spike Jonze which has been talked about for a few years now and was available on West's blog for a little while, then got taken down both from there and YouTube. However, I don't really thinking watching those 11 minutes of self-absorbed, "I'm so misunderstood!" narcissism helped it get better, either. If you don't feel like watching the whole thing, MTV did a pretty good write-up of what occurs, and if you want a recap complete with photo stills, The Daily Mail has got you covered.

You'll be annoyed, though. I can basically guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off