Wednesday, October 28, 2009

With or without U2.

I don't really like anything U2 has done since "Achtung Baby," and "The Joshua Tree" is their only album that I can listen to entirely without skipping anything or getting horrendously bored midway through. I don't know if it's that Bono just annoys me, or I feel like their songs have gotten formulaic, or I think they're far more commercial than they pretend to be, or what, but I'm essentially done with them.

However, I must note that the OMG! Yahoo photo gallery of celebrities who attended U2's concert in Los Angeles recently kind of intrigued me:

1. David Beckham, don't shave. Ever. I like this stubble look; it reminds me of Brad Pitt's wildly unkempt goatee.


2. Ewan McGregor, how are you always so dapper? And "The Men Who Stare at Goats" looks hilarious, so props.


3. Paris Hilton listens to music that isn't her own caterwhaling? This offends me. As do her pants.


+ Photos courtesy of OMG! Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off