Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some pictures are worth some words.

OH, dear Jesus, so many hilarious pictures lately. Here's quick thoughts on the three that made me giggle most today:

1. Kim Kardashian, again, wearing clothes I want.


However, the juxtaposition of her heavily made-up face with the SO FUCKING PREGNANT Kourtney just makes me laugh. Also, are they going to a club for Kim's 29th birthday or something? BITCH YOUR SISTER IS PREGNANT. Can't you send her home while you go get crunk (more pictures of the night here) and stop rubbing your body/fame/life in her face?

2. How come everyone always yells at me for wearing sweatpants, but it's OK for Gwen Stefani to wear BOTH sweatpants AND tie-dye?


I call unfair. Also, if you're going to take the time to put on such flashy red lipstick and more make-up than you need, why not just put on NOT CRUMMY CLOTHES? Just a thought.

3. Russell Brand in his American Apparel undies is just funny to me, I don't know why.


Maybe because how he started dating Katy Perry is also amusing (he hit on her all night at the VMAs, she texted him a pic of her boobs), even though their constant PDAs are kind of gross.

+ Photos courtesy of Hollywood Tuna, OMG! Yahoo, PopSugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off