Thursday, October 29, 2009

Would I ever wear these anywhere? Probably not.

Today is going to start off with shoes. Why? Because I can.

If the world could land these at my doorstep, that'd be great. And yes, I'm aware they're all by Jeffrey Campbell. I've been vaguely obsessed with that shoe line lately ... I'll probably stop when their products stop being amazing. Oh, right, which will be never.


On the other hand, I'm not so sure about these. I've been feeling wedges lately, but there's something about these boots by 80%20 which just seem off.



Like, they don't seem functional enough - and while I'm not all about practicality with my shoe choices, I'd rather they be edgy than somewhat confusing, don't you think?

+ Photos courtesy of Lori's Shoes, Karmaloop

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off