Wednesday, October 28, 2009

People understand tattoos last forever, right?

I really, really think tattoo artists in Hollywood have the goofiest jobs, because I'm pretty sure celebrities get the DUMBEST TATTOOS EVER. (Full disclosure: I have tattoos, but no, they are not butterflies/dolphins/hearts/tramp stamps, so yes, I am allowed to judge.)

Anyway, a little while ago my rage began with Scarlett Johansson's tattoo, because it's some ridiculous, glittery, ugly landscape thing that looks straight out of Lisa Frank:


Then Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian get these matching monstrosities this past weekend:


And now Lindsay Lohan apparently has some gaudy, Tinkerbell-esque crap on her arm about stars being allowed to twinkle or something:


Can't people just give this shit a rest? Pull an Angelina Jolie or Johnny Depp and start lasering this badness off or something? I feel like I'm constantly reading Bookworms with Ink, but like, with less misspellings and more general stupidity.

+ Photos courtesy of TattooFiles, OMG! Yahoo, CelebSlam

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off