Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hooker heels > everything else. Always.

What the fuck, is 2010 already the year of goddamn crazy? One split-second scanning of entertainment headlines while watching the Cowboys/Eagles game on NBC (remember that movie "Romeo Must Die?" I'm going with "Romo Must Die" here) has informed me that Jon Gosselin has a new girlfriend, some 25-year-old skankzilla, and that Katy Perry, who recently announced that she was engaged to Russell Brand, may be pregnant based on her Twitter updates. I guess Rusty really did get inside of her.


But anyway, will the next headline I see be about Gosselin dating Perry's maybe-baby in yet another act of creepy fetus-attraction? See, that was a joke about Gosselin dating girls too young for him. I had to make sure that was clear. And like, I know he's only 32 or whatever, but bitch has EIGHT KIDS. What not-crazy 20-something girl wants a douchey Ed Hardy-wearing cheater with that much responsibility? Ugh.

It's much less of a headache to just look at dumb shoes, honestly.

See how easy that was? SO. GODDAMN. SIMPLE.

+ Photos courtesy of The Sun, Lulu's

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off