Friday, January 15, 2010

McDonald's, I'mma quit you!

Like practically everyone else in the world, I'm trying to become more healthy this year by losing weight, or, as I like to call it, "That senior year of college where I discovered how delicious the McDonald's $1 menu is." Umm, yeah, that happened. A lot.

But anyway, I would like to lose weight/firm up/whatever you want to call not being fat anymore, and I'd be pretty psyched if that happened by swimsuit season. Even if that happens, though, Victoria's Secret will still have me weeping into my ice cream, because holy crap, their new bathing suits make me feel awful:


Thanks for making me feel like a floating blob of lard, Victoria's Secret. Really inspirational, you are.

+ Photos courtesy of Victoria's Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off