Friday, March 26, 2010

No, I didn't like Marilyn Manson.

I had this horribly long portion of my middle-school years where I really, really wanted to be a Goth kid, so I wore lots of black and listened to the Smiths hours on end and cried a lot over gallons of ice cream. Yup, I hate me, too.

But now that I'm older, and somewhat/maybe/a little bit wiser, and actually wear colors, I think I can revisit that part of my life with a sense of humor, no? Enough humor to pull off these:

I mean, I think any faux-Goth look will be better than this travesty on Mischa Barton ...


... which may be a modified version of this dress now on sale at ShopBop. I'm not sure.

Either way, though, I'm not giving it a seal of approval. TOO nasty.

+ Photos courtesy of NastyGalVintage, ShopBop, GoFugYourself

1 comment:

sound.off