Friday, March 26, 2010

Dragons, vampires, washed-up actresses, oh my!

So I really have no interest in seeing "How to Train Your Dragon," because I think there's something horribly wrong with paying $17 to see a movie in 3D. But if I were more gullible, then this picture of Jay Baruchel, who voices a character in the movie, at the Los Angeles premiere of the movie March 21 would totally have me sold.


He's just so adorable! He has the same constantly high look that James Franco gets, and I'm kind of digging it.

But like, this poster of "Eclipse" isn't eliciting the same reaction in me. I don't know, it's so dark and melodramatic ... which I guess I should have expected from Stephenie Meyer. Silly me.


Also not exciting: that there's going to be a fourth "Scream" film, after "Scream 3" came out in 2000. Sigh. At least Neve Campbell will have work again, which I guess is a good thing? Do people besides me even still remember who she is?!

+ Photos courtesy of Yahoo Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off