Sunday, March 21, 2010

Defeat sucks.

So Maryland just lost this game against Michigan State, which is honestly causing me to weep profusely. Seriously, I have tears in my eyes. This is the dumbest display of emotion ever.

But other things that really shouldn't have shocked me this week include:

1. Urban Outfitters posted a record profit last year. Of course they did, they fucking have a direct line to my bank account. They're also launching a wedding line. Yet another reason for my boyfriend to never marry me.

2. Amber Rose has raging cellulite. Honestly, not a big eye-opener. More of a vomit-inducer.


3. Mark Wahlberg looks annoyingly good-looking in the trailer for "Date Night." Unlike the movie, which looks horrible. But how can I deny Marky Mark? Oh right, I can't.



+ Photo courtesy of OMG! Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off