Sunday, March 21, 2010

Summer could be real unfortunate.

I'm not sure what's worse: Bathing suits that are this ugly,




Or bathing suits made by Spanx.


Like, if you're worried enough about your figure that you have to wear a bathing suit created by a company whose entire purpose is to suck and tuck your body fat, shouldn't you just put $200 toward a gym membership instead? As a person with eight pints of Ben and Jerry's in her freezer, I'm saying this with your best intentions at heart.

Either way, my eyes hurt and blame me for exposing them to both this and Maryland's defeat earlier. Oh, and similarly to these see-through pants by American Apparel:


Yup, totally mesh pants. Sluts everywhere, I've found your uniform.

+ Photos courtesy of Modcloth, Victoria's Secret, American Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off