Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My last rage-fueled post ... at least for a couple of hours.

I have moments where I really, really like Lil Wayne, and more moments where I really, really like Eminem; he reminds me of a simpler time, like before it was 2010. This music video for "Drop the World" is a pretty solid demonstration of that breakdown.



Angry Eminem? Great. But this video is also filled with angry skater punks who seem more well-suited to a Rise Against video, and since this is Lil Wayne's track, I'm going to hazard a guess and say he thought such a group of hipster-ish youngsters would fit better with that whole him-becoming-a-rock-star thing. Negative, sir. Tim McIlrath wants his concept back.

P.S. He is more attractive than both of you. Enjoy your time in prison, Weezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off