Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eye candy.

Few things are giving me joy today. So instead, I must take happiness from the nerdiest of places. Behold, my geekiness:

1. Official pictures of what the Harry Potter theme park is supposed to look like ARE NOW AVAILABLE. I now want to buy my ticket immediately.

Dumbledore's office. Fucking sweet.


A rollercoaster called "Flight of the Hippogriff." I'm down.


Hogsmeade ...


... and HONEYDUKES. Which means candy. Which means I'm fat. Oh well, no surprises there.


2. Also exciting? This list of the most anticipated movies of 2010. Some of these movies sucked ("Alice in Wonderland," I'm looking at you), but there are a few others I'm pretty psyched for:

Robin Hood, May 14. I don't know, I like Russell Crowe in things that look epic. "Gladiator" had a huge effect on me. Fuck you, deal with it.


Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, May 28. Am I actually excited about this movie? No. Will I go and heckle it mercilessly? Yes. I expected better of you, Jake Gyllenhaal.


The A-Team, June 11. Bradley Cooper and Sharlto Copley in one place? Yeah, I'll take it.


Inception, June 18. Leo + Christopher Nolan = Love.


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, November 19. Why do I have to wait this fucking long for this movie?


Tron Legacy, December 17. And for this one? Something is wrong with the world.


3. I'm no longer excited, since I have to wait so long for "Harry Potter" and "Tron Legacy." Great. I'm going back to my shitty day.

+ Photos courtesy of Yahoo Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off