Sunday, April 18, 2010

One day, weight loss drugs will be my soma.

I think I've found the answer to all of my life's problems: A new study suggests that in the future, a drug may be created to speed up your metabolism and prevent obesity.

Now, does this sound like some janky shit I could just buy at GNC or something? Probably. But I also am too lazy to look like this:


While simultaneously horrified of looking like this:


SO ... get at me, drugs! You don't even have to be approved by the FDA. I'm cool without that kind of legal validation, as long as I don't look like fucking Khloe.

+ Photos courtesy of ParentheticalThoughts, PoponthePop

1 comment:

  1. damn, i DO look like Khloe.

    and that jillian michaels has a ferosh bod...but that FACE.

    oh, that. FACE.

    ReplyDelete

sound.off