Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it wrong to be attracted to an alien form of Sam Worthington? Don't care, doing it.

So I saw "Avatar" on Thursday night after tons of hype, and I basically liked it - I mean, how can I argue with this face? -


but I'm not really OK with the idea of some "Avatar" sequels, which director James Cameron apparently told MTV he plans on doing. I knew that he was thinking of branching out if the first did well (and it did; it made $27 million just on Friday), but I just feel like it could become a tremendous flop of "The Matrix Reloaded" and "Revolutions" proportions. Some movies aren't meant to be branched out into numerous entities, you know? That's just not the point.

However, I LOVE that bootleg versions of "Avatar" are already available for download. That kind of piracy makes me really, really happy. Fuck you corporations! I love you, but I hate you, and probably hate you more than I love you. Let's be realistic here.

+ Photo courtesy of MovieWeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off