Thursday, July 30, 2009

She Wolf!

I really can't help but admit that I have a soft spot in my heart for two things:

1. Skanks that are unabashedly skanky (cue: Ashley from "Rock of Love" and "Charm School with Ricki Lake," especially when she's saying "biiiiiiiiiitch")

2. Skanks that are unabashedly skanky ... and slut it up on the dancefloor like the unabashed skanks they are.

Case in point: My new obsession, Shakira's "She Wolf" video. This is some low-budget fuckery with high-class whoredom, a trick-in-arms with videos like Ciara's "Love Sex Magic," Britney's "I'm a Slave 4 U" and Kelis's "Milkshake." I'm in love/need a shower.

* Because Sony pulled some "copyright infringement" booshit and yanked all the copies of "She Wolf" off YouTube, here, watch it on MTV instead.


1 comment:

sound.off