Thursday, March 10, 2011

My credit card hates me.

I hate going on www.thinkgeek.com. I want everything. Literally, everything. INCLUDING:


So yeah. I need those. Everything I've ever wanted in a backpack: A robot, a badass jet pack and a little green dude who will tell me what to do with my life. Yoda, you're my shaman.

If I'm going to grad school in the fall, don't I need something to tote around my stuff?! And can't a nerdy professor befriend me based on my backpack and just give me As because of how cool I am? I'm sure that can happen.

Also, this torrential rain is making me yearn for this:




DUH. Obviously I want to look just like Deckard, all the damn time.


But seriously if I bought these and walked around wearing both a "Star Wars"-themed backpack and a "Blade Runner"-themed umbrella, feel free to kick my ass. Holy shit I'm a nerd.

+ Photos courtesy of thinkgeek.com, thegreenhead.com

1 comment:

sound.off