Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fashionz and thingz.

It's that time again, friends - weekly fashion round-up. Let's jump into it, shall we?

1. Dear Stacey Dash, you are 43. I have no words to describe your body, except for, "HOLY CRAP GET 'EM GIRL" etc.


2. Dear Whitney Port, your legs are so skinny in this picture. You also look slightly bowlegged. Should I expect some kind of sob story regarding your anatomy in an upcoming episode of "The City?" Just a thought.


3. Dear Sheree from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," you're looking pretty mannish in that floor-length dress/awkward corset thing. Like a football player. I doubt this is helping those rumors about you being an undercover woman-lover.


4. Dear Mariah Carey, you look ... like a non-crazy person here. I am proud. You left Nick Cannon at home, right?


5. Dear Eliza Dushku, please, always continue to be awesome. I never thought someone could pull off being a zombie Bonnie for Halloween, but I'm happy it was you.


6. Dear Dita, I don't really know what to say about this leather suit except to praise you and your crazy dominatrix fashion sense. So much love. So, so much.


+ Photos courtesy of OMG! Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off