Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rihanna's leg basically goes on forever.

So Riri's interview with Diane Sawyer was last week, and if you missed it, you can check out all five parts on YouTube - one, two, three, four and five. It's about 45 minutes total, and I'm pretty sure you can give up that little bit of your life to learn some juicy tidbits about her relationship with Chris Brown/how fucking idiotic he is.

But I'm more pleasantly surprised by how the world has returned to Riri's side recently - for example, she just won Glamour's Woman of the Year award - and she now seems to be thinking more about her outfits.

Like, no, this shit isn't stupendous. But it's somewhat interesting and architectural.


And look, in this one, I almost see her ladyparts! Really, that's all I need in my life at this point.


+ Photos courtesy of OMG! Yahoo, Gofugyourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off